Do business in Malta
- As described in the Delegation Programme the Delegation cost will include (apart from the travel costs and accommodation):
• two half day seminars, one sponsored by Malta Enterprise explaining the incentives available to investors into Malta and via Malta into Europe and North Africa, and the other with experienced legal, accounting and tax professionals explaining in more detail exactly how to set up operations in Malta
• The promoters will organise meetings with local importers, exporters and businesses on both a group basis and on a one on one basis for individual Delegation members in accordance with their individual requirements.
• a Delegation cocktail function (for delegates and quests); and
• a dinner for the delegates.
In addition the Promoters (who travel regularly to Europe) can carry out on a commercial basis:
• Prepare and collate country reports, macro economic reports, lists of potential competitors, potential customers, potential agents and distributors
• Research into markets and potential markets for specific products or product groupings
• Research into and interviews with potential agents and distributors based on a brief provided by Delegation participants, either before or after the visit to Malta
• Meet with potential agents or distributors or potential joint venture partners and report back to Delegation members post visit to save on travel costs – these meetings will be carried out in association with other travel commitments so as to share and save on travel costs
• Act as eyes and ears for clients while travelling in the clients markets or potential markets to look for opportunities
• Carry out troubleshooting assignments on behalf of clients